- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Red or Gourmet Baby Potatoes
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Yellow Onion
- 1/2 tsp Dried Basil
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Paprika
- Heat 2 Tbs of olive oil over medium heat in a large nonstick skillet.
- Once heated, add potatoes, onion and all of the spices.
- Shimmy, flip or stir everything so it’s combined.
- Flip or stir lightly every 3 minutes for 15-20 minutes or until medium golden brown. Larger cut potatoes will take longer.
- I use a Vidalia Chop Wizard to get evenly shaped potatoes and onion. (Vidalia Chop Wizard $19.99)
- For threatening oil pops, I cover with a piece of foil or parchment paper.
- Keep all the potatoes touching the pan – flatten out every time you flip or stir.
- This can easily be cooked in a 375 oven until golden.